Instax can be a great companion during the summer, whether it be for trips and parties. Ever wondered how to make use of the photos you took? Here are some DIY ideas to make full use of them!
DIY No.1 Wedding Guest Book
For those of you that are getting married, instax is a perfect way to engage and connect yourselves with guests during the day!
instax, film, stickers to decorate, permanent marker, masking tape, notebook or album, or (alternatively) strings and clips.
1. Prepare a photo booth in the venue. A small table would be enough. Place an instax camera along with some permanent markers and a decorated notebook. It’s a good idea to decorate the camera with the words “TAKE A PHOTO” so that the audience will know what it’s for!
2. Have each guest take a photo and sign it. It’s also a good idea to include the instructions somewhere in the photo booth.
3. Paste the photos on to the album. Guests can also write messages for the couple. Instead of an album, an alternative would be to hang the photos on a string.
DIY No.2 Easy-to-make Photostand
Photos taken with instax, wine cork, X-ACTO knife.
1. Open a wine bottle with your friends! It’s also a perfect time to get some nice photos. Make sure you keep the wine cork though, don’t throw it away!
2. Make the bottom of the cork flat to stabilize it. Be careful, it can be harder than you think! Make sure you’re sober before you get to work.
3. Cut a small slit in the cork, and place the photo in the slit. That’s it!
DIY No.3 Super Easy Photo Frame
Photos taken with instax, a glass jar big enough to put your photo inside (0.5 litre-sized Le Parfait jar is perfect for this).
What do you do with the photos you took with instax? Here is an easy yet artistic way to store them! Just throw the photo into the jar along with some dried flowers or small jewels and there you have your very own photo frame. The photo will remain clean this way, so there’s really no need to clean!
If DIY isn’t your cup of tea…
If you’re not the creative type, then look around the stores! Many of them will have craft goods just for decorating instax photos. With them, your DIY experience will be of no stress. The ones shown in the photo above are some materials from Michael’s. Other stores including Urban Outfitters have great materials like frames, decoration kits and stickers, so it’s definitely worth a look!
FUJIFILM instax mini 90
The instax mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively. The instax mini 90 is also equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept “NEO CLASSIC.”
Product info: http://instax.com/mini90/en/